- When to apply AM PM
- Suitable for Oily skin Normal skin Combination skin
- Targets Breakouts & blemishes Enlarged pores Excess oil
- HOW TO USE Can be used in your AM or PM skincare routine. After cleansing apply a grape-size amount of Kaolin Clay Mask to skin and leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Pat face dry and follow with your preferred treatments and moisturizer Use 1-2 times a week
- KEY INGREDIENTS; Kaolin clay helps remove skin impurities Smectite clay helps to absorb excess oil
- USAGE ADVICE PATCH TESTING When adding new products to your skincare routine, we always recommend patch testing. Apply a small amount of the product on dry cleansed skin behind the ear or on your inner arm. Wait at least 24 hours to see if any irritation occurs. If you notice any irritation such as redness, itchiness or burning, rinse off and discontinue use. Please note, it can take up to 72 hours for a reaction to present itself.
- Introduce new products slowly, and one at a time, so that you can easily identify any sources of irritation. Store in a cool dry place out of sunlight. Avoid direct contact with eyes External use only.
Aqua (Water/ Eau), Kaolin, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Ethylhexylglycer- in, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Lithothamnion Calcareum Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.