Non-Toxic | Vegan | Cruelty-Free | Pregnancy-Safe
Stress, diet, hormones, falling asleep in your makeup one too many times—sometimes it seems like breakouts are lurking around every corner. But it’s okay. Just breathe. (That advice applies to both you and your skin.) Let it chill out with a serum designed to clear acne and manage excess pore-clogging sebum. The dynamic trio of willow bark extract, niacinamide, and a zinc blend work together to calm inflammation (the root of skin’s problems), decongest pores, and soothe redness, keeping skin’s little freak-outs at bay. Healthy, balanced skin is on the way.
Net wt: 1 fl. oz. / 30 ml
HOW TO USE
HOW: Press 2-3 drops into clean, almost-dry skin. Let it sink in for two minutes before your next skincare move.
WHERE: Face and neck. Bonus points for chest.
WHEN: AM and/or PM after cleansing (and masking or toning) but before moisturizing.
GOOD TO KNOW: Moist skin absorbs product better than dry skin, so apply while skin is still ever so slightly damp.
Use within 12 months once opened, or keep it on your vanity unopened for up to two years.
- WILLOW BARK EXTRACT salix nigra bark extract
- ZINC BLEND yeast extract, aesculus hippocastanum seed extract, ammonium glycyrrhizate, panthenol, propylene glycol, zinc gluconate, caffeine, biotin
- NIACINAMIDE niacinamide
Free from parabens, silicones, sulfates, and 1,300+ other toxins.
CLICK OR TAP AN INGREDIENT FOR ITS DEFINITION
- Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract
- Zinc Gluconate
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Salicylic Acid
- Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract
- Butylene Glycol
- Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
- Yeast Extract
- Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer
- Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate
- Ammonium Glycyrrhizate
- Propylene Glycol
- Remove the cap, rinse out any residue, and toss the bottle in your curbside recycling bin.* Toss the entire cap (including the dropper) and paper box in the trash.
*Before you toss anything in your recycling bin, check if the local curbside recycling program for your zip code accepts plastic items that look like our packaging. If they don’t, bring your items to the recycling station located at the front of every Target store.